Saturday, September 5, 2009

A Quick, Lighthearted Note...

It's a gorgeous day, all grey, misty, damp...just right for planting cabbage! And that's what I'm going to do. Before I go to work and clean the world's dirtiest office buildings, I am going to revel in wet dirt and the creativity of planting things.

In case you don't know, I have a little cottage garden that I started this spring. It's really not very much, I've got much bigger plans for next year, but this is just my foray into gardening. You can see my little piece of earth in the picture above, one of the better shots of it (click it to see a nice, big version). I tell you, since those hummingbirds found the feeder hanging from my arbor you can hardly step into the garden without hearing the very loud buzzing of at least a few of the little birds. There have been as many as eight around the feeders at once! I love hummingbirds.

Viszlát! (that's Hungarian)

Abby Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Please leave many comments, I love them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails