Sunday, March 27, 2011

Dave Ramsey--Live in Portland!

I found this blog post at the Balancing Life and Money blog and thought it would be a great opportunity for someone (can't see myself getting to Portland anytime soon!). Just throwing this out here as something interesting:
I have purchased two tickets to see Dave Ramsey LIVE in Portland on April 9, however, now we cannot attend. 

This could be a life changing event and I would like to give you the opportunity to attend for free.  Please contact me (via email or in the comment section here) and let me know why you would gain value from attending this event. 

I hope this really helps someone.  I will take responses until March 31 and contact the winner on April 1st. 

Best of luck everyone-  This will be a great event.

Tyson
email:  smoothsailingfs@comcast.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Please leave many comments, I love them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails