Thursday, July 12, 2012

Poverty: Finding the Key

When I found out that I had to give a persuasive speech for my college speech class, I knew almost immediately what the topic would be. 

Perhaps you've read what I've written in the past about the nonprofit organization Compassion International (I recently posted a review of a book written by the CEO, Dr. Wess Stafford), and you know that I am an advocate for children living in poverty. I decided to create a presentation that shows how Compassion's child sponsorship program is changing the world by rescuing children from poverty!




What do you think? Is poverty something that we should all be fighting against? Is child sponsorship really the best way? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Please leave many comments, I love them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails