Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Ahhh, Tradition.

I love tradition. Actually, I think that Christmastime is probably a time when practically everyone loves tradition. Some families eat Chinese take-out on Christmas Eve, some watch The Muppet Christmas Carol, some light Yule Logs, some bake cookies, some get bitten by horse's skulls--all in the name of tradition. 


As for me and my house, we have to get the tree up around December 7th, bake treats for our business clients and friends, go caroling around town, celebrate with friends, and watch a whole slough of Christmas movies. The obligatory ones are It's a Wonderful Life, Scrooge, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, and of course the Veggie Tales The Toy that Saved Christmas


Here's a little bit of the Rogers' family Christmas, from us to you!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love "Silly Songs with Larry".
    Veggie Tales will always have a special place in my heart.And as for traditions, every year around this time, me and my family love to visit Hershey Park and see their Christmas display and lights.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Please leave many comments, I love them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails