Monday, February 11, 2013

A Zestful Adventure

Zingy Home-Made Lemon Curd by French Tart
Zingy Home-Made Lemon Curd, a photo by French Tart on Flickr.
Are you tired of the day-to-day grind? Are you looking for something to spice up your life? Not something to complicate it, not another item on your to-do list, but a way--a means, a method--to get more joy out of everything you do?

I am. I do.

That's why I'm going on an adventure. It's a mission to discover more of life. A life of zest and purpose. Just as a tiny scraping of lemon peel can infuse an entire cake or sauce with delicious flavor, I believe that there are little things we can do, little attitudes we can hold, to add zest and sparkle to even the most humdrum days.

So here's to the crusade! Will you join me? I'd love to hear how you add zest to your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Please leave many comments, I love them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails